Cancer Biology deals with the total behavior of the cancer cell in the host. This involves finding the cause of the abnormal behavior of cells, how these cancer cells progress and move to other organs, cell growth, metastasis, their effect on usual organ functioning, the role of the host immune system in controlling it etc…
To understand all these aspects one has to study these cells at the molecular level. Signaling between the cells holds the solution for all these. Though the recent research on these has revealed a great amount of knowledge base for many questions related to the cancer progress, diagnosis, cure and Management answers are found only by understanding the basic knowledge obtained after the study Biology of these Cancer Cells.
- Track 1-1 Research on Causes of Cancer
- Track 2-2 Opportunities in Cancer Biology Research
- Track 3-3 Statistical and mechanistic modelling of cancer progression and development
- Track 4-4 Cancer therapeutic resistance
- Track 5-5 Cancer Genomics
- Track 6-6 Pharmacologic Treatments