The global cancer biomarkers market was $12.14 billion in 2018 and it is expected to reach $32.25 billion with a CAGR of 12.75% by 2026. There are numerous biomarkers and among those SCC, CEA, NSE Cyfra 21-1, PSA, TPA, CA15-3, BRCA ½, EGF R, etc. are some of the key biomarkers which are used widely. New technologies like liquid biopsy, biosensors, metabolomic approaches, etc are being developed to detect cancer biomarkers.
- Track 1-1 Profiling Technologies
- Track 2-2 Genetic Biomarkers
- Track 3-3 Epigenetic Biomarkers
- Track 4-4 Proteomic Biomarkers
- Track 5-5 Glycoprotein Biomarkers